Friday, July 01, 2005

Safe Sex and Rock&Roll

It's the start of the Fourth of July Weekend and I have to work at the bar both Saturday and Sunday. If I stopped to think about my lack of a life, I'd get depressed. So tonight, I'm headed for the House of Blues .

The HOB in the Mandalay Bay Resort, that is. VH1 is presenting Whitesnake in concert as part of the Rock&Roll Rhythm and Blues Tour. Whitesnake was one of the best 1980's 'hair bands' and I love their rock ballads like Is This Love.

I have to go shrink-wrap some jeans on, find my old pixie boots and tease my hair with a whole tube of gel, so I'll leave you with these drinks recipes:

BLOW JOB
3/4 oz. Bailey's Irish Cream
3/4 oz. Kahlua
Whipped cream to top

In a shot glass, combine Kahlua and Bailey's
Top with a puff of whipped cream.
Drink it without using your hands!

ONE NIGHT STAND
2 oz Vodka
1 oz Watermelon Pucker
Splash of cranberry juice
Splash of Sprite

Fill a cocktail shaker two-thirds full of ice.
Combine the vodka and pucker and shake well.
Strain over ice into a highball glass.
Top with cranberry juice and Sprite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home