Saturday, June 18, 2005

Sanitas per Aqua

"Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody" as the song goes, but I don't mind. I'm too relaxed.

Mom and I spent the day at the INDULGENCES spa. It's owned by my brother's girlfriend (and I hope someday wife) Santina Otenyo. Tina has the lovely accented speech of her native Kenya and the most beautiful skin I've ever seen. She's a walking advertisement for her own services.

I don't normally admit to doing anything as girlie as lazing around in a towel while floral scented women do stuff to my body, but I really love Spa Day. Thanks to Tina's generosity, Mom and I have made it a monthly ritual.

This time I got the Dead Sea Salt Polish, the Detox Herbal Body Wrap, Reiki Massage and an Aromatherapy European Facial. The best part though was the Vichy Shower.

This thing has six rotating and pulsating showerheads that massage you with water pressure varying from mist to deluge while you lie on a perfforated table. It's suposed to alternately relax your muscles and stimulate your circulation.

It stimulated something, all right. Who the hell needs a boyfriend when you can have shower sex?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home