Thursday, June 02, 2005

Well... Here it is

This is my first dip into the blog pool, so forgive me for not diving in and saying anything profound. I don't do profound.

I will say that a good way to get to know someone is by their likes and dislikes, so here's

WHAT I'M READING Urban Shaman by C.E. Murphy is awesome so far. Great heroine, compelling story, taut pacing. (Oops. I sound like my author)

WHAT I'M WATCHING I am so totally hooked on the tv series 24. I rented the first disc of the first season and haven't been able to stop watching yet.

WHAT I'M HEARING Can't Hold Us Down Christina Aquilera is awesome. Lousy fashion sense until recently, but the best vocals around.

WHAT I'M EATING Here's the recipe for Baked Rigatoni with Bechamel Sauce. I'm gonna have to run an extra five miles, but it's so worth it.

SOMETHING I LOVE My Harley Davidson Softail. Everything you've heard about bikers? Not true. Except some of it.

SOMETHING I HATE I have a long list. But the most recent is dressing room mirrors. What sadist goes out of their way to make people look so freakin' ugly while trying on clothes??

WHERE I WANT TO GO We took a trip to visit my father's family when I was a kid and I need to go and see Tuscany again.

WHERE YOU CAN FIND ME Come September 2006, I'll be between the covers. My life will be an open book, forgive the pun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home