Thursday, September 22, 2005

Dead men can tell tales

Inventor Sergio Aguirre has come up with a solar-powered video panel embedded in a tombstone that plays scenes of the deceased's life. The family can look at a slide show of photos or view a 5-7 minute movie of their loved one on the Serenity Panel to remember all the good things about the person’s life.

In case anyone in my family is considering spending the $1,500 dollars for this when I kick, I'd like to request the following please not be included:

The time I got two baby carrots stuck up my nose [Joey dared me!]

The time Dad caught me sneaking out to meet Blake Lyons and my dress ripped when it got caught on the windowsill

The time I made the mistake of getting a home perm and lightening my hair at the same time

The time I was sunbathing in the backyard and the dog stole my bikini top

The time I threw up in Allegra's plastic wading pool after drinking too much chianti [Joey dared me!]

Okay, never mind. There are too many moments that I don't want included. I'll make my own damned video and leave detailed instructions in my will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home