Thursday, July 28, 2005

Hot & hungry... I mean Hungarian

So I'm in Reno on business and I'm staying at the Hilton. Turns out the place is hosting some romance writers group. Let me tell you, those girls know how to party. Maybe I can write a book if this P.I. thing doesn't work out.

Anyway, one night I find myself in desperate need of a margarita on the rocks so I go into the Mexican place in the hotel and there he is...

Antonio.

Yes. He gets his own line of text to offset him from the rest of the paragraph.

Antonio could be a hero in one of the romance novels. Not only is he a hottie [pictures coming soon] with a sexy Spanish/ Hungarian accent and plans to be an orthodontist, but he's that rare kind of guy who genuinely likes women. [Good thing with 2000 of them running around the hotel]

Now maybe he was just flirting with that Mia Zachary author and her friends to get a bigger tip, but I think that Antonio is just a natural charmer, even to pudgy, middle aged women.

If you're ever in that Chevy's restaurant, though, watch out. Antonio mixes one hell of a strong margarita!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home